Full Bucket Music has announced the release of ModulAir, a free modular polyphonic software synthesizer for Windows and macOS.
The plugin has been written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption. ModulAir is in beta stage – according to its author, “a work in progress, unfinished, buggy, as of now with only a few quirky presets”.
The main features of ModulAir are:
- Fully modular architecture
- Up to 18 modules per patch
- 31 module types available
- Up to 64 voices polyphony
- TUN/SCL micro-tuning file import
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Double precision audio processing
ModulAir supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit) and is available in VST and AU plugin versions.
You can download the plugin for free at Full Bucket Music.