Imaginando has announced the release of DLYM a free delay modulator plugin which produces phaser, flanger and chorus style effects using Imaginando’s powerful processing technology.
Here’s what they say about this new plugin:
Taking inspiration from DRC’s chorus effect, DLYM expands on the functionality, and makes it available for all DAW instruments, for everyone, for free!
Whether you’re looking to add just a touch of depth to your sounds or radically change them, DLYM can do both; we’ve even included over 20 presets/patches to get you started.
And the main features of DLYM are:
- 2 processing modes – ‘Analog emulation’ and ‘Dimension style’.
- 6-time syncable modulation waveforms – Sine, Square, Saw, Triangle, Sample & Hold and Filtered Sample & Hold.
- Adjustable stereo spread.
- Crossover/cutoff to control frequency range of the effect.
- Built-in preset/patch manager.
DLYM is available in VST and AU plugin formats for Windows and MacOS. More info and download on the Imaginando website.