VST Zone has announced the release of Quo, a free simple “stage” panner effect plugin for Windows.
Quo is simple “stage” panner that places two virtual microphones to simulate virtual stage. It does not simulate realistic room acoustics but rather focus on audible effect usable on headphones and loudspeakers.
It is able to use mono or stereo audio source with true stereo panning.
Here are the main features of Quo:
- Haas Cross Dual Delay for creating stereo audio from mono
- Interaural time difference – a difference in arrival time of a sound between two ears.
- Distance delay to simulate sound delay based on distance
- Boost Mic allows you to change linear decay to adjustable logarithmic decay
- Absorption of high-frequencies in air
- Reflection with adjustable intensity.
- XY pad for positioning audio source on virtual stage
- CTRL+drag on pad allows you to place source on 10×10 grid tile
- CTRL+right mouse click set sliders to 50%
- Double left click set sliders to zero.
Quo is a 32-bit VST effect plugin for DAW’s running on Windows.
More info and download on the KVR Audio website.