Press Play has announced the release of Stereo Helper, a free audio effect plugin for stereo mix control.
Stereo Helper can be used on any audio track/group that requires stereophonic enhancement. It’s designed to be lightweight in CPU power consumption and has zero latency. The main features include mid/side processing, width control, stereo enhancement and a mono compatibility checker.
You can use Stereo Helper in the following situations:
- Preview the mid or side channels of your stereo tracks.
- Add mid and side channel gain.
- Add depth to audio signals with a natural sounding delay effect.
- Indicate whether your input signals are mono.
- Control the stereo width.
- Check for mono compatibility.
- Panning, phase inversion, left/right swap.
Stereo Helper is a free download at Press Play website. The versions available are VST2 and VST3 (32/64-bit) for Windows only (Mac OS and AU format will be supported in a future release).