Melda Production has announced the release of MSpectralPan, a free panner effect plugin that lets you apply panorama to each frequency individually.
The developers say their panner is indispensable for mixing and also provides a lot of creative potential. MSpectralPan is fast, easy-to-use and great sounding. It has been released for free as a gift for the continued support Melda Production received through all these years.
MSpectralPan exploits the spectrum domain to let you do something unimaginable before – just draw where to pan each frequency. It’s sort of like equalization, but in stereo. You can clean up your mixes, create depth in them, avoid collisions and produce various creative effects.
MSpectralPan features the most powerful modulators out there, which you can use to change the shape, anyhow you want! You can use LFOs, step sequencers, level followers for the input or sidechain and much more. The only question is if you dare to be creative!
Here are the main features of MSpectralPan:
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
MSpectralPan is part of the free bundle MFreeFXBundle. It supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
More information and download on the Melda Production website.