Xenobioz has announced an updated version of its Lynx, free VST instrument synthesizer for Windows.
Lynx is subtractive synth with a powerful wave editor, drawable waveforms and two stacked unison oscillators. The version 0.875 comes with the following changes:
- Added random line waveform.
- Added random segment waveform.
- Added Nth harmonic waveform.
- More possible waveforms in random waveform generator.
- Fixed click in OSC mix with limit exceeding modulation.
- Changed from mono to stereo output.
- Fixed Velocity and MC2 modulators.
- Added dotted and Triplet Time to LFO Host Tempo mode.
- Waveform Modifier – DC remover.
Lynx has also updated the factory soundbank, there are more presets for a total of 512. Another notable change is the new GUI.
Lynx is available for free download at Xenobioz (6.7MB ZIP file). No registration required.