Tek’it Audio has announced their 8kut free 8-band frequency cutter effect plugin has been updated to v2.2.0.
The current update adds, among the other things, “Save/Undo All Changes” controls on the preset manager and brings some enhancements to the user interface.
8kut is a free 8-band frequency cutter effect, designed with Dj’s and live performance in mind. Cut frequencies with the 8 pads, from bass to mids range, high mids and treble.
Here is the list of all v2.20 updates:
- “Save Changes” control in the preset manager;
- “Undo All Changes” control int the preset manager;
- Version info on Windows plugin files;
- UI new preset manager design;
- UI new Tek’it Audio light logo;
- UI updated About screen;
- Improved user manual;
- Improved installers.
8kut is available to download for free at Tek’it Audio (direct download, VST/VST3/AU plugin formats for Windows and Mac OS X in 32/64-bit).