ADSR has announced that is offering Accusonus Regroover Essentials for free (usually $99) until June 20th, 2017.
Discover the magic inside your drum loops which you’ve wanted to extract for years. Create new sounds from old or simply adjust the volume of individual elements inside a loop.
Regroover uses Artificial-Intelligence to extract layers from within your previously recorded beats and samples.
Regroover analyses the file and lets you make your own drum kits as well as combine them with external sounds in order to create new beats, loops and your own unique expansion kits.
With Regroover you can unmix your loops into distinct sound layers, bring in front subtle sounds, or craft the isolated beat elements and form your unique rhythmic signature.
Here are the exact steps you have to follow, in order to download and activate the plugin:
- Click the “Free!” green button at ADSR product page here: https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/software/regroover-essential/;
- Click the blue cart/checkout button from top right on the same page;
- Next page, fill in the details and use a valid email address;
- Check your email for the license code and copy it. If you’re using Gmail, you might have to look in the “Promotions” tab for an email with this title: “Your First Name, download your ADSR files”;
- Go to https://accusonus.com/lp/ADSR-June2017
- There are three fields to complete: the email address (the one you used at ADSR), the password (just create one) and “Registration code” (here paste the license code you received via email from ADSR). Click the “GET REGROOVER” blue button.
- Next page, you will gain access to the download files;
- Check your email again for your Regroover Essential serial number and copy it (it will be also stored in your “My Account” area of accusonus.com.);
- Install Regroover Essential, open it in FL Studio and paste the code to activate it.
Download Accusonus Regroover Essentials for free until June 20th at ADSR website (38MB ZIP, VST/AU/AAX 32- and 64-bit versions for Windows and Mac).