Analog Obsession has announced that its Rollamp is now free of charge, previously, the guitar amp being sold for $29 USD.
Rollamp is based on an authentic circuit emulation and supports sample rate up to 192 kHz. It runs on both 32 and 64-bit hosts natively under Mac and Windows.
Here are all the technical details offered by Analog Obsession:
- Authentic circuit emulation
- Combo guitar amplifier with 1×12 Type M cabinet
- Type 57 mic placed to cap edge
- Three valve models
- Class A power-amp
- Cabinet simulation that can be bypassed
- Calibrated input level to record guitar ITB
Rollamp is offered as VST, AU and AAX; for the download and use, no registration is required.