German developer Full Bucket Music has announced the release of Stigma, a free VST instrument for Windows.
Stigma emulates the KORG Sigma KP-30 Performing Synthesizer from 1979. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
The main features are:
- Nineteen Presets with individual filters, envelopes, and amplifiers
- Two band-limited oscillators with four footages (32′, 16′, 8′, 4′)
- Synthe preset section:
- Eight presets including Noise and Ring modulator
- Individual lowpass and global highpass filters
- Instrument preset section:
- Eleven presets, Delayed Vibrato effect
- Effect section:
- Portamento, Quarter Tone, Keyboard Sensor (aftertouch) and more
- Tweaks (not to be found in the original Sigma):
- Up to 64 voices polyphony with Velocity
- Chorus/Ensemble section
- Preset editor
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- 40 additional presets by kraftraum
- Double precision audio processing
- Plug-in comes in 32 bit and 64 bit versions
- Fully compatible with SM Pro Audio’s V-Machine™
Stigma free VST instrument plugin comes in 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Download is instant, no registration being required.