Denis Tihanov has announced the launch of OrilRiver, a free algorithmic reverberation plugin (VST) for Windows.
OrilRiver allows you to simulate various reverb types from small to big rooms. It comes with classic parameters such as “Damping”, “Stereo width”, “Pre-delay”, “Room size” and “Diffusion”. The “Damping intensity” parameter allows you to change the reverb decay time of high frequencies.
- 12 variations of the early reflections.
- 3 variations of the reverb tail.
- 3-band equalizer for the wet signal, which helps to create different shades of the virtual space.
- Reverb algorithm is written in assembly language, so signal processing provides a low CPU load.
- 64-bit internal signal processing.
- System Requirements: processor with SSE2 and later.
OrilRiver is available in VST format (32- and 64-bit) for Windows (a Mac version is planned in the future).
Scroll to bottom for more related news.