Anwida Soft has releases the version 3.0 of its free DX Reverb Light, a plugin for Windows and Mac OS X.
From the product page: “The DX Reverb Light offers astonishing quality and extreme flexibility, allowing you to simulate from small rooms with sudden attacks and coloration characteristic of small spaces to large natural-sounding spaces with spread attack and build of a concert hall.”
The new DX Reverb Light free reverb plugin is now available in 64-bit versions for Mac and Windows (VST & AU). Also it comes preloaded with 23 high quality factory presets.
- true stereo reverbs that will not affect stereo imaging
- 64bit internal precision
- 24bit/96Khz audio support
- highly optimized DSP code
- ultra clean and noiseless processing
- factory presets
- built-in preset manager*
- facility for manual insertion of value of control parameters
- parameter automation (depending on host application)
- stereo output (mono->stereo, stereo->stereo)
DX Reverb Light 3.0 is available for instant download at Anwida Soft.
Free DX Reverb Light 3.0 effect plugin