The new music production tutorials are:
- Achieving a louder mix with plugins – a guide to various simple tricks on how to achieve a louder-sounding mix with some of the currently popular plugins;
- Creative use of send effects – give your tracks greater depth by learning how to be creative with your FX insert & send chains;
- Creating a Deep House one-key chord patch – in this article you will learn how to create a typical one-key chord sound of the “soft-keys” variant;
- Creating a Deep House bass patch in Serum – is about how to create that classic “organic” bass sound often heard in contemporary house tracks;
- Creating percussion for Future House in Spire – Spire’s internal sequencer is explained and you will see how to create a tweak-able percussion sequence/loop typical of Future House;
- How to create a Tropical pluck in Sylenth – dig in and read a guide to creating Tropical House style leads & synth patches;
- Creative tips on working with loops – Loops can be a great starting point for our creative process. Find in this article a few tips on how to get some more “juice” out of your loops.
Scroll to bottom for more related news.