Fine Cut Bodies has announced the release of La Petite Excite, a free harmonic exciter effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Le Petite Excite has a simple and nice looking GUI with 5 main knobs and one slider. The main parameters are:
- Input – Scales the amount of incoming signal fed through the device (default: 0)
- Low – Level of phase corrected low frequencies (default: 0)
- High – Level of phase corrected high frequencies (default: 0)
- Cv – Adds ducking to the ‘ High ’ parameter (default: 0)
- Noise Floor – Add some low level noise to the signal (default: off)
- Output – Both the ‘L ow’ and ‘H igh’ parameters will rise the signal level, so you can compensate those (default: 0)
The plugin is available for 32-bit or 64-bit hosts in VST/ AU formats.
In order to download it, a valid email address is required for the link.
Scroll to bottom for more related news.