Bitsonic has announced the release of Violent Delay, a free VST effect plugin for Windows operating systems.
Violent Delay is allowing you to set the delay ammount and shape, using effects like chorus, filter and phaser.
- Original: we can lower or add to the volume of the input.
- Wet/dry: we can change the volume with this option.
- Feedback: we can change the lenght of the feedback.
- Mid-side: at 0 state it functions as a delay mono, at maximum it functions as a ping-pong delay.
- Time: this option changes the feedback of the delay. If we want the feedback in sync with the speed this function should be at 0.
- Reverse: the delay turns around.
- Smooth: makes the sounds of the delay more blunt. It’s like an attack-value changer.
- Filter: filtering the delay, we can cut the unnecessary deep or low sounds from the effect.
- Filter low pass: filters the high sounds, leaves the low ones as they are. The resonance value is changeable.
- High pass: filters low sounds. The resonance function that goes with the 2 filters can change the tune of the filters.
- Lfo: automatized filter. It only works if the filter and filter on/off is on.
- Phaser speed: changes the speed of the phase shift.
- Phaser gain: changes the intensity of phase shift.
- Phaser wet/dry: regulates the mix of the raw delay and the phaser sign.
- Chorus wet/dry: regulates the mixing of the original and the mixed sign.
- Chorus rate: adjusts the pitch’s measure’s difference.
- Chorus depth: regulates the volume of the sound given by the value of the rate.
- Chorus delay: changes the time of the altered sound.
Violent Delay is available for instant download via Bitsonic’s Facebook fan page.
Scroll to bottom for more related news.