Particle Sound has announced the first release in Carbon series- JNO I, a Kontakt library featuring 477MB of sampled sounds from Roland Juno 106, arranged into 30 fully tagged .nki based presets.
In addition to the standard sampled raw waveforms these include full original sounds that offer such features as filter sweeps, modulation and release samples to accurately capture the unique qualities of the original instrument.
JNO I utilizes Particle Sound’s unique Carbon interface which offers an intuitive dual layer design with linkable sections. Each layer offers a selection of 6 sampled waves and/or multi-samples with sample start point modulation, an additional noise source and a multimode filter. A complement of 2 full envelopes, 1 attack/release envelope and 2 LFO’s are available and can be assigned to a variety of internal parameters. Each layer also includes it’s own controller section where 2 assignable parameters can be controlled in varying amounts by a single knob for easy mod-wheel or aftertouch assignments. A global FX section rounds out the interface with access to up to 6 simultaneous effects for the final polish.
- 477MB (uncompressed) of 24-bit samples from the Juno 106.
- Includes fully sampled patches as well as individual waveforms and noise.
- Intuitive dual layer interface with individually linkable sections.
- Each layer offers mixable noise and start point modulation with a choice of 6 sampled waves and/or multi-samples.
- 1 AHDSR, 1 ADSR, 1 AR and 2 LFOs.
- Selectable Lp, Hp, or Notch filters and an assignable controller section.
- Global sample shift and scaling accuracy sliders.
- Global FX section with up to 6 simultaneous effects.
JNO I Roland Juno 106 Kontakt library is FREE until February 19th, 2015 (regular price is $10), so grab a copy now! To download it, you’ll have to create a new account at Particle Sound (all you need is a valid email address).
This library works with the full versions of Kontakt 188.8.131.52 or later.
JNO I Roland Juno 106 Kontakt library