Tek’it Audio have announced that Genobazz R– bass synthesizer previously only available to their customers, can now be downloaded for free.
Genobazz R is the first anniversary edition of our free monophonic bass synthesizer plugin, with more bass, more acid, more fat sound, inside.
We have added, envelope modulation to the filter, an envelope decay, a filter drive, a BIGGER user interface and numerous improvements over the original Genobazz!
- 8 Waveforms: saw, square, pulse, double sine, saw-pulse, reso1, reso2 and reso3.
- 8 Filter types: 24dB Fat low-pass, 24dB low-pass, 24dB VCF Ladder, Modulo Filter, 36dB State Variable, Fat filter, 12dB High-pass, Band pass.
- Envelope attack, decay, glide and retrigger.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Maximum MIDI pitch bend range selector.
- 2 Waveforms modulation types.
- Filter envelope modulation.
- Sub amplification boost.
- Integrated Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- One click randomize for all parameters.
- 45 Factory sound presets.
- Up to 128 user presets per bank.
- Easy installer.
In order to download Genobazz R, you’ll have to like Tek’it Audio’s Facebook fan page. You’ll have also access to another cool freebie- Winkl, a free distortion unit plugin effect.
Genobazz R free monophonic bass synthesizer