Simple equalizer that twists bass and treble using two interlocked pairs of shelf and peak filters. Some famous studio equalizers use this method to achieve deep bass and sparkling treble while simultaneously reducing muddiness and harshness. Main advantage of BTQ2 is that it allows you to get desired results quickly.
- Independent bass and treble equalization modules.
- Each module consists of interlocked pair of shelf and peak filters.
- Filter slope is adjusted with span control instead of standard Q factors.
- 32-bit internal precision with zero latency and low CPU consumption.
- No introduced harmonic or dynamic distortion, no hidden signal processing.
J1000 has also updated its CH4D chorus plugin, now with improved sound quality of modulated signal, an extended delay time range and more changes.
Scroll to bottom for more related news.