Audiowiesel has announced the release of E-Ukulele, a free Kontakt library featuring an electronic ukulele (Les Paul model) from Epiphone.
At the beginning it was just a fun project and we kept adding new sample content for private use only. Now, we decided to make this available to the public as free download in order to let everybody use this in their own productions.
All samples in E-Ukulele are mixed totally dry in order to give you the greatest amount of flexibility. This way you have total freedom of spatial placement and the role E-Ukulele plays in your production (like a melodic or background instrument).
We hope that you have at least the same amount of fun we experienced with this instrument. Use it, abuse it and please share your work with us and the public and talk about our libraries with your friends.
- 11x round robin per note per velocity (single notes)
- 14x round robin per chord per velocity (7x down-stroke, 7x up-stroke)
- everything is in 4 velocity layers (Core)
- 10 different chord structures on every root tone (major, major6, major(-7), major7, major9, minor, minor6, minor(-7), sus2, sus4 and even dead notes)
- control over ADR and round robin
- 1.2 GB Kontakt .ncw format
- sample resolution: 44,1kHz / 24bit / stereo
E-Ukulele works with the full version of Native Instruments’ Kontakt 5.3 (or higher). This library does not work with the free Kontakt Player.
In order to download it, a valid email address is required.
E-Ukulele free Kontakt library