Alan ViSTa has launched his eXylo and Marimbaphonic– sampled xylophone/ respectively marimba containing stereo samples from the University of Iowa Electronic Music Studios public domain libraries.
Samples are organized in two layers for more expressivity and are gently spread in stereo through the keyboard.
- 122 mono 24 bit samples
- 2 velocity layers ( 0 to 90 = ff , 91 to 127 = mf )
- Release time control
- Amplitude dynamic range control
- Main volume
- Basic reverb
Samples are organized in two layers for more expressivity:
- 88 stereo 24-bit samples.
- 2 velocity layers (0 to 90 = ff, 91 to 127 = mf).
- Release time control.
- Amplitude dynamic range control.
- Main volume.
- Awful GUI.
Both instruments are available for free as VST 32 and 64-bit for Windows, VST for Mac and Audio Unit for Mac.
eXylo free xylophone VSTi and Marimbaphonic free marimba VSTi