Each simulated voice is processed with a phase randomizing filter so that unpleasant comb filter effects are avoided. The effect can be used to simulate the effect of several performers playing the same tones simultaneously, to widen the spatial image or to create special effects for sound design. Multiply can simulate up to 6 additional voices and both the pitch and the loudness of the voices can be modulated.
There is also an integrated equalizer consisting of low cut, low shelf, high shelf and high cut filters that can be applied to the effect signal. An integrated pre-delay section makes it possible to create modulated and diffuse echo effects.
- Chorus effect with up to six separate voices
- Randomized phase filters in order to avoid comb filtering effects while keeping delay times short
- Amplitude modulation
- Frequency modulation
- Adjustable pre-delay
- Integrated equalizer for the effect signal
- Graphical visualization of equalizer frequency response
- Undo and redo parameter changes
- A/B comparisons
- Preset manager
- Save, load and categorize user presets
Acon Digital Multiply is available as VST or AAX plug-ins on PC (Windows) and VST, AAX or AU plug-ins on Apple Macintosh (OS X). It comes in both 32 bit or 64 bit versions and supports sampling rates up to 96 kHz.