Winkl is not a subtle distortion, this is well suited for bass and leads, made to make scream your sounds.
The current update comes with two distortion modes, one with the original sound and one called “Bass DR” coming from Winkl version 1.1 – well suited for bass and dark sounds.
- Solved a bug on Mac OS X in Logic Pro X.
- Added v1.0 distortion sound by default.
- Added v1.1 distortion available via a switch.
- Reduced CPU use.
- 2 types of Foldback distortion.
- Drive and Output Gain controls.
- Bypass switch.
- x16 Oversampling.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Works in mono or stereo.
Winkl is available for free download as VST2/VST3/AU plug-in for 32/64-bit Windows and Mac OS X.
Scroll to bottom for more related news.