- Free, and available for both PC and Mac.
- Creative modulation tool: Create complex pan modulations with ease.
- Unique waveform drawing capabilities: Construct your own modulation curves in a very intuitive manner. Waveforms can be easily drawn using soft or hard control points, thus producing gentle transitions or sharp bends in the waveform.
- Customized waveforms: Up to 10 customized waveforms can be stored.
- LFO speed: LFO speed can be set free-running from 0.02 Hz to 5.24 kHz. It can also be set in rhythmic units synced to the host sequencer, from a fast 1/128 note modulation up to 32 bars.
- Always in sync: The LFO will always stay in sync, even when you make tempo changes in your host software, or jump ahead to different parts of your track.
- Complete parameter control via automation: Absolutely everything in PanCake can be automated. Even the shape of the modulating waveform can be automated. And if you want to use more than four modulation curves in a song, you can automate the plugin to switch between them.
- New in version 2: A precise display of channel left/right volume for helpful visual control, an option to trigger the LFO via MIDI notes, a dry/wet control, plus a redesigned
- All plugins now feature multi-selection of waveform points via ALT-click, to move, scale, mirror or delete multiple points at once – for even more comfortable and faster waveform editing.
- All plugins have been updated to the latest Cableguys codebase, bringing small bug fixes, a reduced CPU usage and smoother UI control.
PanCake is available for both Windows and Mac and is completely free.
More info: PanCake 2 – free panning plugin
Scroll to bottom for more related news.