Audio Desk has announced the release of MB3X, a free VST instrument inspired by the legendary analog monophonic MAM MB33 mkII bass synthesizer.
With the very similar layout as the original, the MB3X has one oscillator with sawtooth or pulse waveform and a sub oscillator with sine waveform, followed by an analog-modelled 24db lowpass filter with modified resonance reaction and passive-controlled overdrive circuit inside the filter.
Like the original the MB3X has a distortion fx unit on the signal output for more aggressive sound shaping. All the features united with 2x oversampling and low cpu demand.
- monophonic bass synthesizer
- 1 Oscillator with 2 Waveforms (Sawtooth & Pulse)
- 1 Sub-oscillator
- analog modelled 4-Pole lowpass filter
- modified resonance reaction
- pass-controlled overdrive circuit in the filter
- PWM and filter modulation
- VCA with glide control
- distortion fx unit
- 2x oversampling
- 10 factory presets
MB3X is available for instant download via Audio Desk website.