The instrument has 3 articulations (muted/fingered/picked) and a custom arpeggiator to infuse immediate rhythms into your music.
A canjo is a single string musical instrument. It is held like a guitar but may also be played on a table or lap. The neck is made of furniture grade kiln dried hard wood hand rubbed with boiled linen seed oil. On the neck fretted diatonically (like a dulcimer including a 6-1/2 fret) are twelve notes or finger positions.
- One can, one string
- A bunch of NKI files
- 1000+ recorded samples
- 250 MB installed, 230 MB .rar download
- Download from our Amazon S3 Server!
- Sample resolution: 44.1 Khz / 24-bit stereo
- Kontakt 4.2 (Full Retail) is 32/64-bit, MAC/PC compatible
- Note: Native Instruments Kontakt version 4.2 or later full retail versions required..
- Note: Free Kontakt Player will only work for 15 minutes with this product. Full version required to remove this restriction.
- Runs as a stand-alone application, VST® or Audio Units plug-in, RTAS® under Pro Tools 7/8 . Minimum: Mac OS X® 10.4+, G5 1.8 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM or Windows® XP (32 Bit) or Windows Vista® (32/64 Bit), Pentium® or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM. 2 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended!
More info: Canjo free instrument for Kontakt