Nick Crow Lab has updated its TubeDriver free effect plugin to version 1.3.
TubeDriver – tube amplifier emulation plug-in for Windows (VST 32 and 64bit) and Mac OS X (VST and AU 32 and 64bit).
Changes in current version:
- Overall Dry/Wet control added;
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) meter added;
- Pre EQ – High Pass, Peak, Shelf and resonant Low Pass filters.
- BIAS – Adjusts tube stage’s grid bias which control the symmetry of the tube amp saturation.
- DRIVE -Amount of gain applied by the tube amp.
- VOLUME – Output level..
- BOOST – +12 db additional gain applied by the tube amp.
- BYPASS – Switch TubeDriver in bypass mode.
- MONO – Switch TubeDriver in mono mode – process Left Input, output Left and Right.
- PHASE – Invert phase of output signal.
- HP Freq – Post High Pass Filter frequency.
- LP Freq– Post Low Pass Filter frequency.
- Dry/Wet– Overall Dry/Wet control.
- Oversample – Oversampling Rate in realtime.
- 16x On Render – Oversampling Rate in Render (Mixdown) mode of host:
- OFF – Oversampling Rate in Render (Mixdown) mode of host same as in realtime;
- ON – Oversampling Rate have a maximum (16x) value in Render (Mixdown) mode of host.
TubeDriver is available at no cost.
More info: TubeDriver – free tube amplifier emulation plugin