MeldaProduction has released MComb, a free multi-comb filter VST effect plugin. Using its 2 extremely versatile modulators it becomes a powerful processor, which can follow a simple LFO, react to input levels, MIDI, input pitch etc.
- 2 global modulators
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
MComb is available included with MFree Effects Bundle.
More info: MComb – free multi-comb filter VST