Saltline has announced the release of Liść-step, a free filter VST effect plugin for Windows.
The cutoff frequency can be controlled in 2 ways, via the 16 step sequencer or low frequency oscillator. Liść-step allows the user to quickly create modulated filter patterns with ease.
- State variable filter
- Low pass, High pass, Band pass, Band reject.
- Frequency cut off.
- Step sequencer (output to filter frequency).
- 16 step sequencer.
- Sequencer rate.
- Step amount.
- Sequence direction (forwards, backwards, back and forth 1 and 2).
- Glide amount.
- Amount to cut off. -.
- Low frequency oscillator (ouput to filter frequency).
- 5 waveforms (sine, saw, ramp, triangle, square).
- Square waveform width (pulse).
- LFO rate (free or sync to host).
- Wave position.
- Amount to cut off.
- Output -Gain.
This plugin is available at no cost.
More info: Liść-step free filter VST effect