H.G. Fortune has announced they set free ProtoPlasm TSM Pro, a pad & texture VST instrument synth for Windows, which comes with over 1,200 presets.
Another Nearly Forgotten Gem by HGFortune added: ProtoPlasm TSM Pro now free!
- three digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 150 different waveforms
- each oscillator’s level can be modulated by different sources
- adopted Transition System with 3 modes
- Super Modulation for osc. and both filters
- Filter-FM for both filters with adjustable sources from all osc.
- Shape function for S&H seed source
- one LP filter (24db Lowpass) with adjustable Boost and ADSR EG
- one HP filter (12db Hipass) with adjustable Boost and ADSR EG
- two shapeable LFO with patternlike waveforms (bpm-synced)
- one shapeable standard LFO (bpm-synced)
- one shapeable Sample & Hold with pattern (bpm-synced)
- each LFO and S&H provide an additional Mix-out for mixed LFO-shapes
- one ADSR EG for VCA
- adjustable level for direct, LP and HP output with separate pan each
- stereo-delay for PingPong effects (bpm-synced)
- User-Waves for oscillators via Wav / SF2 files – in free version there’s only SF2 support for Osc1
More info: H.G. Fortune (the plugin is located on H.G. Fortune freebies page on bottom)