Sir Elliot has announced the release of Sir Elliot GPA-2 Preamplifier, a free VST effect plugin for Windows.
The GPA-2 is designed to dampen the audio signal. Each Auxiliary input will offer its own tonal characteristic. The new features from the previous model are the following:
- High Damping Factor
- Cross talk
- Output LED Display
- Over Sample Rate Protection
- Frequency Bandwidth: +/- 3 dB 22.7 Hz – 22,000 kHz (44.1 kHz – 96 kHz)
- Over Sample Rate Protection: 105 kHz and above
- Cross talk: – 20 dB
- Power Consumption: 7% on a single-core, 3 GHZ, Pentium 4 CPU residing on Windows XP SP3 using a 44.1 kHz white noise audio file.
- The GPA-2 is best suited for Jazz, Rhythm & Blues, in addition to Lounge Music.
Sir Elliot GPA-2 Preamplifier is availble at no cost on Sir Elliot’s Global Download Section